I'm terribly pleased with how their_white_day turned out. So terribly pleased. There were a few small bumps in the road, but nothing that could not be overcome.
I've a few things I'd like to say before we officially close up shop for a year.
To the authors and artists: Thank you so much for all your hard work. There's a great deal of wonderful contributions to fandom here. And I'm proud to have each of you in this exchange. I'll be reviewing all of your work within the next 24 hours or so before I post the masterlist and edit the entries to reveal the names.
Please take the time to read and review all of the wonderful entries between now and then. Feedback is a lovely gesture to someone who has worked very hard.
As soon as I post the masterlist tomorrow, you are free to post the submission you've created elsewhere. Please just note that it was written for their_white_day.
This fest was a lot of work. I don't mind saying this because it was worth it to me, and hopefully to all of you. However, there are a few people I need to thank. Without them, this would have been a lot harder, even perhaps impossible.
1. ulqui. Thank you so much for making the icons. I truly appreciate it. They look absolutely lovely.
2. djin7. Thank you so much for posting on Katrina's birthday. It was nice to be able to just enjoy her and not have to worry about formatting posts.
3. emothy Thank you for pinch hitting for me. It's a noble calling and you stepped up admirably.
4. Thank you to the participants that were gracious enough to be reassigned and/or have their gifts reassigned. It made things a lot easier and less stressful during that transition time.
5. Last, but certainly not least, thank you, endlessly, evaporate. Without you, this fest wouldn't have been possible. It started out as a mini-dream between us and you've helped me with everything the whole way. Thank you for helping with the layout, the user info page, a power trio icon, and looking over all mod entries.
Thank you for listening to me complain, for pinch hitting when I was desperate, for helping me through all difficulties, for betaing anyone I sent your way.
Thank you for posting when my computer died, for texting me with important information, for talking with me on the phone and helping me deal with everything.
Thank you for being the glue that held me together when I felt like quitting, moving to a tropical island, and drinking from a coconut with umbrella and thin straw. I can't possibly say how much I've leaned on you, how much I've depended on you, and how much appreciate all that you've done. So, I'll say thank you, likely not for the last time, and leave it at that.
Here's hoping I've not forgotten anyone. If I have, kick me and I'll edit you in.
Now for the fun part!
Guess who wrote/drew what!
Here's the rules.
1. Post your guesses in this post.
2. Don't answer if you know for a fact who did what. Say, for instance, if you were the beta or the person told you what they did.
3. Don't confirm or deny if a person guessed right.
4. The person who guesses the most things right gets...Something.